Original Dual Fuel Cook Stoves Updated & Fully Restored
Gas and Wood in One Stove
Combined Heat Source & Cook Stove
All of our stoves are fully restored
We Can Convert Any Antique Stove
Gas, Propane, Electric
- Manufactured c. 1890 – 1940
- Materials: Cast Iron / Steel
- Trim Options: Nickel, Copper
- Color Options: Traditional black, cream, beige, white, green, blue, yellow, rose, mine, spearmint, gray, etc.
- Price Range: $6850 – $12,500
The combination range represents the best of all worlds allowing the user to cook on a diversity of fuel sources. Ovens, broilers and burners on any of our ranges can be converted to electric to provide modern cooking conveniences while maintaining the aesthetic integrity of these antique stoves.
The gas and wood combination range circa 1910 was first introduced as a wood range with a side car, a separate gas unit that attached to the stove. Combination stoves eliminated the need for a summer kitchen and gave the cook a choice of fuels.