Antique Wood & Coal Cook Stoves Fully Restored & Functional
A Timeless Legacy of
Functional Art & Everlasting Elegance
- Manufactured c. 1840 – 1940
- Materials: Cast Iron / Steel
- Trim Options: Nickel, Copper
- Color Options: Traditional black, cream, beige, white, green, blue, yellow, rose, mine, spearmint, gray, etc.
- Price Range: $4850 – $7850
All of our stoves are fully restored
We Can Convert Any Antique Stove
Gas, Propane, Electric
Vintage stoves use wood and coal. Stoves can be adapted to use propane, gas and/or electric. Our antique kitchen cook stoves and old kitchen ranges of all vintages are original antiques that have been fully restored for full operation and efficiency. Conversion to gas and electric are available on all models.
The cooking range of this era were configured to served two functions: to warm the kitchen area of the home and to prepare meals. Innovations of the day offered: 6-8 wood burners, a wood oven and broiler.
Ask us about optional features like the water reservoir, bun warmers, warming closets and built-in-storage options that enhance and facilitate cooking.