Good Time Stove Co. does not sell parts or conversion kits.
- Antique Stove Association is US and Canada’s network of antique stove collectors and dealers.
- EBay under “Antiques,” “Collectibles” or “Home and Garden.”
- Craigslist You can post an ad in either “Antiques,” “Appliances, “Collectibles” or “Household.”
- Woodmans Parts Plus: 1-800-522-8216
- Old Appliance Club
- Antique Stove Heaven
- Antique GasStoves.com
- Homestead Vintage Stoves
- Antique shops and stores in your area. Look in the phone book under “Antiques” and also “Appliances.” Do a local business search on Google maps by using these categories. Call stores and inquire as to whether they buy antique stoves. You can arrange for someone from the store to drop by your home, or you can bring the stove to the shop.
- Antique shows Bring photos and model/make information with you. Chat up vendors to see if they might be interested in buying your stove. If they’re not, chances are they’ll know someone who might be.